Thursday, January 14

Embarking on a new stage.

A new year, a new start. 

The hubby and I are ready to embrace this 2016 with lots of changes in our lifestyle. Well, if you don't walk out of your comfort zone, you'll never really realise how far you can go. 

Andres has gone to a new school this year, the location is indeed quite a hassle but during this 2weeks, I did see improvements in his attitude to school especially these two days. 

Feeling really relief that the crying has gone down quite abit. Really thankful for the teachers whom must have done a great job to calm and soothe Andres. 

I remember the ordeal we went through in his previous school.. 4months and he was still doing badly, afraid, crying.. Etc 

Well, that was in 2015! Everything will be better and indeed! 


Life is not perfect, life is not easy, life is always good. 

Everyday I have something good in my life to speak about, and for that I am really grateful and appreciative. 

Cheers! 

Love,
Cin

No comments: