Wednesday, July 1

A day at the zoo

Andres first visit to the zoo! The weather was so so hot!





Missing my sis and bro in this picture ):


All of them relax and sit down while i queue for the tram ride! Haha, well, anything for them! As long as they are happy and enjoying themselves!!! 



Everyone took turns to take care of the little baby. My aunty gave a sad look because her son is all grown up now and we throw her a little one now to take care. *stress ah* 



With grandma. 



Replica of dad? No, not the side profile. I don't really think they look that alike do they?!



Yea, there I am waiting for the tram rides while they chill by the side. 


I look really horrible nowadays. 
My dark rings and weight just keep adding on. Need to maintain! 

Recently, I went to an astrologer and he mentioned that I am definitely not someone cut out to be a journalist/writer. The first thing that came to my mind, I said.. No wonder I never had much readers no matter how much I blogged! 

I used to blog everyday, even though I had that bit of loyal readers.. But still.. With my effort spent in the past.. I came to realise that I probably did very badly in my writing skills. Lol! I worked so hard in the past, editing pictures, filling up every single detail each time I blog and yet my blog is still like a "dead zone". Hahaha! Doesnt really matters to me much now anyway. I really blog for my keepsake now. 

Sometimes I read my own blog and reminisce everything that happened.

Till then,
Cin




No comments: