Monday, May 18

29 months.


 
My lovely sunshine is 29 months old already! How time flies! I have become a mother for going 3 years...


There my brunch that day. Just a simple poach egg and lightly blanched brocolli with home made hummus and oven baked tortilla chips. 

Then sprinkled with garlic salt, black pepper and a dash of smoked paprika.

Ive made my 3rd batch of hummus, this time from scratch. No more canned ones, really soaked em for more than 15hours long, and then to a long boil.. And painstakingly removing each and every skin.. And put to blend. 

I added too much garlic this time and it ended up soooo garlicky and spicy. I love garlic but every time I eat it, I dread the after-smell... Hahahaha 

Alright, need to go to bed. Have to wake up early for a nail class later. 

Till then,
Cin










No comments: