Wednesday, February 5

Gangnam Laser Clinic

Hi.
Happy CNY.

Just a little post about my trip to the Gangnam laser clinic for my Express Laser Facial.
I went with the hubby and we love it.
It has been around 2 weeks past the facial.

It is some sort of micro peeling facial and results will be more prominent after 1 week.
Usually takes more than 2 session to really really see very significant changes but can you imagine the husband now wants to sign on package with them because he did feel a very good change to his face after 1 week.

Yay because I can ride on his package. hehe.


First is consultation with the kind doctor, Dr Moses Ng. Who kinda gave a smile when he saw my face because he prolly thinks I have good skin to start with. But well, we both agree with aging and therefore it was right I am about to start taking care now.

Then I got a quick facial wash by a staff Debbie, which I never wanted it to end. Because its so comfy.... hahaha

And the laser started.
The first laser is abit painful but it is definitely bearable.
A little less painful than threading...

One round or two on the face and second laser.. which is cold to the touch for me..
Feels so much better..

And then finally a mask to end the facial.
Everything took about 10 minutes??

One thing I absolutely love about the place is how clean and simple the whole clinic is.
I mean, you are entrusting your face to them and definitely expect a clean and tidy place ya?



I can't wait for my next trip there.
By the way, despite my "good" natured skin, Doctor Moses Ng diagnosed I had tiny acnes around in between my brows. Hell, I thought they were little pimples for the longest time.. they were around for like.. more than a year?

Little did I know they were actually acnes.
I can't wait to have them away.

You guys can call up for a trial.
Its $88 for 2 trials of 2x laser/session! 
Super valued for money cos Ive done ma homework.
Ive asked people around in this line and... it is really worthwhile to give a try given this price.

PROMO ENDING 15 FEB 2014!
Check them Facebook and Web!


Love,
Cindy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi, is there any redness after the laser treatment or is it painful when washing the face? Can I apply sunblock or bb cream after the treatment? Thanks!

cindynah said...

Sorry for late late reply. Its slight pain for me as ive never done anything to my face before. no, washing of the face is super comfortable i wished it took longer. haha. yes can apply. alot of them apply their make up right after the treatment as they have to go else where and cannot go out naked face. u can always call them for enquiry!